Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is one of the most common lung diseases. It makes it difficult to breathe. There are two main forms of COPD:
- Chronic bronchitis, which involves a long-term cough with mucus
- Emphysema, which involves destruction of the lungs over time
Most people with COPD have a combination of both conditions.
Cigarette smoking is the most common cause of COPD. Breathing in other kinds of irritants, like pollution, dust or chemicals, may also cause or contribute to COPD. Quitting smoking is the best way to avoid developing COPD.
Smoking is the leading cause of COPD. The more a person smokes, the more likely that person will develop COPD. However, some people smoke for years and never get COPD.
In rare cases, nonsmokers who lack a protein called alpha-1 antitrypsin can develop emphysema.
Other risk factors for COPD are:
- Exposure to certain gases or fumes in the workplace
- Exposure to heavy amounts of secondhand smoke and pollution
- Frequent use of cooking fire without proper ventilation
Signs and symptoms-
Essentials of diagnosis include:Homeopathic treatment of copd, Copd treatment in homeopathy, Homeopathy for copd, Cure of copd
- History of cigarette smoking.
- Chronic cough and sputum production (in chronic bronchitis)
- Rhonchi, decreased intensity of breath sounds, and prolonged expiration on physical examination
- Airflow limitation on pulmonary function testing that is not fully reversible and most often progressive.
- Cough, with or without mucus
- Many respiratory infections
- Shortness of breath (dyspnea) that gets worse with mild activity
- Trouble catching one’s breath
Because the symptoms of COPD develop slowly, some people may not know that they are sick.
homeopathy treatment for copd can relieved the symptoms, some of cases are cure in homeopathy
sign and test-
Using a stethoscope to listen to theHomeopathic treatment of copd, Copd treatment in homeopathy, Homeopathy for copd, Cure of copd lungs can also be helpful. However, sometimes the lungs sound normal even when COPD is present.
Pictures of the lungs (such as x-rays and CT scans) can be helpful, but sometimes look normal even when a person has COPD
Sometimes patients need to have a blood test.
- Irregular heartbeat
- Need for breathing machine and oxygen therapy
- Right-sided heart failure or cor pulmonale
- PneumothoraxHomeopathic treatment of copd, Copd treatment in homeopathy, Homeopathy for copd, Cure of copd
- Severe weight loss and malnutrition
- Thinning of the bones .